Pumpkin season is here! We’ll start hayrides to the pumpkin patch this weekend! September 26th & 27th. Hayride tickets are $4 per person, under 3 free. Take a scenic ride out to the pumpkin patch where you will find an amazing array of beautiful pumpkins to choose from. Pay for your pumpkins when you return; pumpkins from the patch are $7 your choice. Masks will be required on the hayride.
Our express window is open on weekends and you can purchase your hayride tickets, pumpkins and pay for your pick-your-own apples here!
As a gentle reminder, we provide apple picking for you on Saturdays and Sunday’s only. We select apples at the peak of ripeness for you and we ask that you don’t pick any other apples or at any other time than when we allow it.
This weekend, pick-your-own apples will be offered on Honeycrisp, SweeTango and Cortand apples!
Apples available in the store are SweeTango™, Honeycrisp, Cortland, Wealthy, McIntosh, Red Barron, Zestar! and Chestnut Crab apples. We also have Luscious Pears.
Our goal this fall is to provide you with a fun fall experience, amazing apples and bakery, while keeping you, your family, our staff and our family safe.
- We have extra hand-washing stations available outside
- Masks are required in the Appleshed.
- Please have a designated shopper to minimize large groups in the Appleshed.
- The Express Window for those busy fall weekends later in the season.
- Please practice social distancing with others outside of your party
- Please do not come to the orchard if you or anyone else in your party is not feeling well
- Please closely supervise children
- Please do not feed our animals, especially our goats, apples or anything else.
- Please do not pick apples except on designated days and rows.
- Follow directions and signs while at the orchard
- Please practice patience