We’re excited about the upcoming fall apple orchard seasoning we hope you are too! We’ve been working hard all summer nurturing the crop through this extremely dry time. We’re pleased to say the harvest looks amazing! 🍎
We focus on growing all your favorite apples developed by the University of Minnesota especially for our climate. Did you know that these varieties, like First Kiss™, SweeTango™ and Honeycrisp, grown here in Minnesota taste better than those same varieties grown in other states. That is why getting your apples directly from the orchard makes them the best and most flavorful! Our climate, our soils all matter when it comes to taste.
Opening weekend we will have First Kiss™, Zestar! and Redfree apples available the store. We’ll over pick-your-own apples on Saturday, Sunday and Monday (the only Monday of the year you can do PYO), variety TBD.
Our bakery team will have an awesome supply of our frozen apple pies and crisps; we’ll have freshly made apple cinnamon cookies, turnovers, scones and the perennial favorite – caramel apples!
It’s the season for all the treats!
- Opening weekend and daily hours: 10 am to 6 pm.
- Pick-Your-Own apples may be impacted by the forecasted heat; with potential shorter hours or being closed.
- Opening weekend, our food trailer will have limited hours due to staffing issues.
- Saturday it will be closed; donuts available in the store while supplies last.
- Sunday open from 10 am to 4 pm; apple cider donuts and slushies only.
- Monday open from 10 am to 2 pm; apple cider donuts and slushees only.
- It’ll be fully up and running the weekend of September 9 & 10.
- Hayrides and the full menu of weekend activities begin September 16 & 17.