The 2021 strawberry season has begun!
Here’s what you need to know to plan your trip. You’re invited to call 651-257-9159 to check on picking days and hours. Information is also posted daily on our Facebook page.
- Open at 7:00 am; hours will vary depending depending on weather, berry supply and pickers.
- The price this year is $2.80 per pound.
- We provide containers.
- Supervised children are welcome.
- Please leave your dogs at home.
- Please follow directions given to you by our staff.
- We do not offer pre-picked berries.
Pleasant Valley Orchard offers three acres of mouth-watering strawberries for your picking enjoyment! Our fields are super clean. The straw mulch that protects the berries from the harsh Minnesota winters makes for minimal dirt, mud and weeds. If you’re looking for fancy, you won’t find it here. Just an awning, some tables and a couple of scales. We take cash, checks or credit cards.
If this is your first time to the patch, come to the main orchard parking area for directions to the strawberry patch. The patch is located in our back fields. You will find directions with a map in the black mail box by the orchard banners.