This weekend marks the traditional Minnesota school break, known as MEA. Here at the orchard we will be having pick-your-own apples, on select varieties as supply allows, and hayrides to the pumpkin patch on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (October 14, 15, 16 & 17).
Apples available this week include: SweeTango™, Honeycrisp, Honeygold, Snow Sweet, Prairie Spy, McIntosh, Haralson, Fireside, Cortland, and Zestar!
As a reminder, the regular season of the orchard will end on November 1st at 5 pm. But we will be open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays in November, the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving. We’ll have apples, pies and other orchard favorites!
Our goal this fall is to provide you with a fun fall experience, amazing apples and bakery, while keeping you, your family, our staff and our family safe.
- We have extra hand-washing stations available outside
- Masks are required in the Appleshed and on hayrides
- Please have a designated shopper to minimize large groups in the Appleshed.
- The Express Window is open on weekends.
- Please practice social distancing with others outside of your party
- Please do not come to the orchard if you or anyone else in your party is not feeling well
- Please closely supervise children
- Please do not feed our animals, especially our goats, apples or anything else.
- Please do not pick apples except on designated days and rows.
- Follow directions and signs while at the orchard
- Please practice patience