October is a special month, not only because the colors that mark the changing of the seasons are spectacular, but because the best of the apple harvest is upon us.
Apples available are: Honeycrisp, SweeTango™, Haralson, Cortland, Zestar!, Wealthy, Sweet16, Honeygold, Frostbite and McIntosh.
Our pumpkin patch is turning out the most beautiful pumpkins ever, in many shapes and sizes!
This weekend, October 10 & 11, we will have pick-your-own apples on Honeycrisp and Haralson apples. We will continue hayrides to the pumpkin patch and our food trailer will be serving up apple cider donuts and apple brats to-go. Fall activities link.
Our goal this fall is to provide you with a fun fall experience, amazing apples and bakery, while keeping you, your family, our staff and our family safe.
- We have extra hand-washing stations available outside
- Masks are required in the Appleshed and on hayrides
- Please have a designated shopper to minimize large groups in the Appleshed.
- The Express Window is open on weekends.
- Please practice social distancing with others outside of your party
- Please do not come to the orchard if you or anyone else in your party is not feeling well
- Please closely supervise children
- Please do not feed our animals, especially our goats, apples or anything else.
- Please do not pick apples except on designated days and rows.
- Follow directions and signs while at the orchard
- Please practice patience