We’ve rounded that corner and are heading into the last weeks of the 2018 season. We appreciate everyone who has braved the unseasonably cold October and we are hopeful we will get a little fall weather again.
Minnesota MEA,School Holiday. October 18 & 19: We will have fall crafts for the kids from 10 am to 1 pm, pick-your-own apples (Haralson and Honeygold), and hayrides.
Apples available in the store include: Honeycrisp, SweeTango™, Haralson, Wealthy, Honeygold, Sweet16, Cortland, McIntosh, and Luscious Pears.
If you’re looking for pumpkins, we have a vast array of traditional and Heirloom, in all shapes and sizes.
12 Days of Halloween: Spooktacular special activities beginning October 20 through Halloween. Activities include fun fall kids crafts, an updated scavenger hunt, hayrides and hayrides to the pumpkin patch.
- October 20 & 21: All large and Heirloom pumpkins $5.
- October 22: Caramel apples, 2 for $7
- October 23: BOGO on salsas, limit 4 jars.
- October 24: $5 off purchase of $25 or more.
- October 25: Traditional apple pies, $10 each, limit 2 per customer.
- October 26: PVO t-shirts $15, save $5.
- October 27/28: Free pumpkin from the pumpkin patch with hayride purchase.
- October 29: Caramel apples, 2 for $7
- October 30: All apples, $10 1/2 peck, $20 peck, limit of 2 each. Does not apply to seconds.
- October 31: Free cookies to kids in costume. Free hayrides at 4 and 4:30 to kids in costume. Orchard closes at 5 pm.
The last day of the regular season is November 10th.